We need volunteers to help the 5th Grade Leadership students process the box tops!
Chair: Ashleigh Johnson
Contest Collection Dates:
Fall: November 1-22
Spring: March 2-23
Box Tops earn our school money to spend! The top two classrooms earn a treat from the PTSA. Volunteers are needed to collect and count box tops and to shop for and serve treats at a date agreed upon with the teachers of the winning classrooms
RULES FOR SUBMITTING:
1. Box tops must have a current expiration date
2. Box tops must be clipped cleanly and close to the edge without cutting off the expiration date
3. Box tops must be submitted in Ziplock baggies of 50 each with the teacher's name on it or on 1 sheet of 50 or 2 sheets of 25 stapled together. If using sheets, box tops should be glued down. Please do not staple or tape. Make sure you label the baggie or sheets with the teacher's name. Additional sheets can be downloaded from the image on the left.
4. Bonus Box tops should be submitted separately. These do not have to be sorted into counts of 50.
5. Soup Labels/Labels for Education may NOT be submitted with Box Tops. They must be submitted separately. See the Soup Labels page.